Friday, June 24, 2011

2011 PAAC show at Saks

West View of Alamosa Canyon
16x20
Tonight is the reception for the PAAC show at Saks Gallery in Denver.  The reception will be from 5 to 8 and there should be as always, a good crowd.  Coni and I will be taking off for the show this morning to attend the evening reception and we will stop on the way home in Salida, where I will do a plein air demo in Salida for the Salida artwalk from 2-4 on Saturday afternoon.  If you can make it to the Saks show it will be worth the effort.  There is always beautiful art at this show.  The artwalk in Salida has a great reputation for being a fantastic artwalk as well, this will be my first time at the event so I will take plenty of pictures.

1 comment:

Merchant Cash Advance said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.