Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wyoming Plein Air


12x9
It has taken me a while to post - there was no service in the Snowy Range and then Cheyenne has been wild- painting all day and events in the evening and then collapsing into bed at night.  This is the first painting that I completed at the Snowy Range on Sunday morning.  This was a small lake at the top of the pass and fog was drifting in and out all morning.  I tried to get some highlights on the trees while the sun was out - it was really quite beautiful.  Will try to post more soon...

3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love your paintings!! We were in Wyoming and Colorado over the summer, so beautiful. I took over 1000 photos for reference. I can't wait to see your next post.

eldon said...

Beautiful, love that sky. More please!!

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Carol and Eldon- will post some more...