Friday, August 6, 2010

Chugging off to Wyoming



Down by the Tracks
11x14



Coni and I will be taking off to Wyoming tomorrow for the third annual Wyoming Plein Air event. We will be painting in the Snowy Range for 2 days and then on to Cheyenne for the rest of the week.  The show for the plein air event will be on August 14 at 7 pm.  I will try to post paintings as they are completed during the week but I can't make any promises- things get a little hectic during paint outs.  I will try my best- I'm hoping to get some really good paintings from this trip.

3 comments:

eldon warren said...

Good luck!! It's like "goin fishin" isn't it? Sometimes you bring home a nice one, sometimes you don't. I have faith in you though. I've seen what you can do plein air. Keep us posted if you can.
EW

Susan McCullough said...

Thanks Eldon- I will certainly try!

mercedes said...

You are a painter? Wow... I am always amazed by talented painter. You have a wonderful talent. Anyway, Good luck! Wyoming is a beautiful place and you will be absolutely inspired to paint.