Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quick Draw in Creede!!!

Today will be filled with graduation parties good times with a lot of wonderful graduates and their parents. This year I had a reprieve from giving a graduation party but will be ready to do my last for 2011- Jason will be graduating next year and that will be it for high school activities. After 4 children- I think I will be ready - but our small community of Sargent is based around the schools- out in the middle of grain and potato fields- and I think I will miss it and all of the activities and the kids, yes especially the kids....

I will be participating in the quick draw in Creede tomorrow, Sunday, so please come up and see us painting on location under the tents in Creede. It is a great way to get a good deal on a piece of art.. Hope to see you there!

The above painting was painted at the ranch - early morning- the bugs aren't out yet- thank goodness!

1 comment:

HVAC Man said...

Hey lucky day for the graduates. Now after a long run of hard work they have become perfect graduates and can now face their own living. Congrats to all the graduates.