Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting Ready for the Show

Well, I am working on getting my studio ready for the holiday show next weekend- the little barn that I painted is my logo for the studio. The barn actually exists to the south of the studio- but I wanted to use it in the logo instead of the house which happens to be rather boring. It's just a house- you know? I have been making cookies and brownies and appetizers, labeling and hanging an incredible amount of art and am getting tired. I will post some pictures soon.

5 comments:

eldon warren said...

Good luck!! I wish I could see it all. Not to mention snagging a brownie or two. Keep us posted.
EW

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Eldon- I really appreciate it and will keep you posted!

Sonia von Walter said...

This is a great painting,good luck with your show

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Sonia-

Physician Answering Services said...

Hello, this is my first time visit and really enjoy your blog. Cool...