Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Plein Air Rockies

I have been trying to get ready for Plein Air Rockies after spending a hectic weekend trying to help my daughter move from one apartment to another in Fort Collins. I still need to make panels and get all of the details taken care of and it seems like a never ending list of things to do.  Last night I got on the CAC estes park site to see if the Prelude show had been posted on line yet and saw my painting on the home page, which made me jump.  I don't really know why I jumped, I guess I wasn't expected my painting to have WON the Poster Competition for the Plein Air Rockies event.  My painting "Trail Ridge View" will also be used for 2011 Summer Artwalk Map.  Woohoo!  



Trail Ridge View
16x20
I am thrilled to have my work on the poster and am so excited for the event itself. I will get to spend my time with some great friends and some of the most beautiful scenery in Colorado.


No comments: