Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Taos - Plein Air Artists Colorado

Coni and I will be taking off tomorrow to the PAAC annual May paintout in Taos.  There will be a large group of people this year and I expect the blossoms will still look pretty good as they were beautiful last Friday..  There will be an addition to the paint out this year- the annual juried PAAC show will be held at Wilder Nightingale on May 5th, 5-8pm.



Trees in Threes 14x11

Rising Moon  9x12
Both of my paintings shown above were juried into the show- hoping for a good crowd!

4 comments:

Mario Antinozzi said...

Hi , beautiful work .Thank you for sharing .

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Mario- it was a great show- a lot of high quality paintings and a large crowd- couldn't ask for more!

Rudy said...

Hi Susan, love the lake.. make me feel comfort.. nice work.. thanks..

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Rudy -I appreciate the kind comment.