Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Many Shows

Well when it rains it pours and I guess this saying applies to art shows as there will be more events than I can attend this weekend.

If you are in California and close to Costa Mesa, the Randy Higbee 6 Squared show will be this weekend - I will have two paintings in this show.

St Francis Church
6x6
The Wilder Nightingale "Hearts and Stars" benefit will be this weekend in Taos, New Mexico - consisting of many miniatures - I will have one small painting in this show- Wilder Nightingale puts on a wonderful party and I am sad that I will not be there for it.

Then I will be participating in the Holiday Art Festival in Monte Vista and since I helped organize the event, I feel as if I should stay around to make sure it runs smoothly- hopefully we will have a big crowd. This will not be a miniature show so I will have some large paintings in this event.

Drop by one of these events and enjoy the food and company - there will be great art at all three locations.

6 comments:

eldonwarren said...

Hi Susan!! I tried to post early but the mailer said it was not deliverable. Maybe it go this time.. Good luck with all the shows!!!

Susan McCullough said...

Hi Eldon- I haven't talked to you in a while- hope you are doing well- and having a good season. Thanks!

Shawnte said...

Hi there Susan,
Just a passerbyer who is visiting your site for the first time. I love your paintings! I hope to see more artwork from you and I will definitely be back again :D!

Susan McCullough said...

Hi Shawnte- thanks for dropping by - I appreciate the nice comment as well!

Wall Art Pictures said...

No painter but I really like your pictures ... Color palette, light, heat and especially intimacy, pleasure to discover "our stuff", the life around us ...

Susan McCullough said...

Hi Wall Art! Thank you for your comment- I truly appreciate the compliment - nice comments are what keeps us painters going