Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I have joined Daily Paintworks



I have joined a site called Daily Paintworks. This small painting ( 6x6) can be purchased through their site for $100.00.  This painting was done from a picture I took in Taos during the Plein Air Artists Colorado paint out. We were there in May and I saw these beautiful tulips in front of the Blumenschein Museum and took a quick snapshot. I have done a few paintings from the Blumeschein- I just finished a plein air of hollyhocks and it is available at Wilder Nightingale Gallery in Taos.

I have been thinking about joining this site for awhile and finally took the plunge.  It was good for me- I am usually so indecisive.

You can check out my paintings by clicking on the Daily Paintworks icon in the right sidebar. Or press this link:
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/dailypaintings

No comments: