Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Successful Day At the Gilmore Ranch

The Paint out to benefit the Rio Grande Headwaters Trust was a blast! It was so much fun to see all of the artists and collectors that are really into conservation as well as supporting the art. I painted the scene above-- the wind was horrible so to stay out of it- I picked a view to where I could be protected-- and this one fit the bill- I thought it was a great design and I loved the colors. I can't show the painting yet as it sold to Jim Gilmore and I left it at the ranch for the board meeting that will take place for the Headwaters Trust. I also sold another one to an art loving valley couple as well- one of my favorites. I need to sign it and frame the Gilmore painting so I will post pictures soon...
Immediately after the paint out I headed to Santa Maria Reservoir to meet my family but that is a different story. Later....

No comments: