Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Artwalk fun

9x12
Bistro Rialto

Coni and I got out pretty early on Artwalk day and started painting the Rialto, an old movie theater that has been changed into a Bistro. It is now a great Italian eatery aptly named the Bistro Rialto.
A shot of Roger Ericksen, Coni Grant and Heidi Algrim at the Southern Peaks Library where Heidi was displaying her art.
We visited David Montgomery and his wife Cynthia at his studio where there is always a great crowd of people gathered every year during the artwalk.
David took this picture of Coni and I painting across the street from his studio.


It was a nippy day but I believe it was successful- I sure had fun.

4 comments:

sleve newbiwe said...

Hello, nice to meet you. I have visited your blog. organized and informative. You have done a good job. Keep it up. will you plz visit my site and give your valuable comments. thanks

Susan McCullough said...

Thank you Steve- I will visit your site.

lisa knaggs said...

loved seeing these images from Art Walk- sorry we missed the fun! :)

Susan McCullough said...

Hi Lisa, We did have a fun time- and were very blessed by a pretty nice day! As much as the wind has been blowing lately, I'd say we were very lucky!