Monday, December 22, 2008

My Studio part 4

This is the Living room of my studio/gallery-with Mark Jones sweeping up after installing the quarter-round. Mark is the instructor for Trinidad State Junior College and I don't think we could have pulled this off without his great expertise- Mark can build just about anything.
This is a picture of Justin, Jake and Caleb- TSJC students taking a break and eating some Christmas Cookies that I made them.
This is a picture of the living area - I refinshed the wood floor.


Same thing.......... we added the little gas stove which has worked well so far although it has blown out so I will need a back up- probably a space heater that will kick on at 50 degrees or so.
The original picture of the kitchen- I will try to get a better picture of the kitchen for a comparison later.









No comments: